Thursday, January 1, 2009

[Community]: What´s your favorite candid clip 2008?

Happy new year!

A little late (as always) but I would like to begin blogging this year with a little review of 2008 - to be more specific - with your review!

What are your favorite candid clips of 2008?

I would like to combine this question with a little competition.
If you want to participate, here are the "rules":
1) Please send me the links to 1 up to 3 clips via mail to bustycandids [at] yahoo.com until 10. January 2008.
2) The clips should´t have been posted here before.
3) Use your own uploads.

The jury (me^^) will make a selection and post those links here.

The winner will get exclusive access to all of the following clips below. However, the 2nd winner can choose 6 clips and the 3rd winner 3 clips.

CA_2008-11-02_Clip11CA_2008-11-02_6Clip21CA_2008-11-02_5Clip21

CA_2008-11-02_5Clip11CA_2008-11-02_4Clip21CA_2008-11-02_4Clip11

CA_2008-11-02_3Clip21CA_2008-11-02_3Clip11CA_2008-10-26_2Clip12

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

ohhhhh my!!!!
im in love with all them

Anonymous said...

choose the one you like I will take the others ;-) ...thanks fr

Anonymous said...

i choose this one
CA_2008-11-02_3Clip11

Anonymous said...

Because you love me and all that, will you send me the links to all of them? I can hook you up on all of my old candid videos from I posted as DREDD over at sgurl. I have some good ones... hit me up at guy@guyintheback.ws

Anonymous said...

happy new year to all boob men!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

who are winning???

Anonymous said...

ps. i'm BigBreastMan and u can see all my photos on thecandidboard...who are winning the candid clip? ihad posted 3 new clips and hope to win...bye!!

BigBreastMan said...

i've do a account...hi at all man!!!

Anonymous said...

BigBreastMan your site is very nice, but its a pay site and i dont like to pay for anything so busty candids is much better !!

candidfan said...

I´ll post the winning clips at/after the 10th January. Of course the winners will be informed and may choose their clips. I already got some excellent stuff :-)

Anonymous said...

oh my god i love those melons!!!

link exchange with belletettone.blogspot.com??

candidfan said...

@belle tettone: Thx for the offer but no :( I´ll try to focus on candids stuff.

Anonymous said...

yeah... why not just post the links to all of them... it's not like they're yours or anything...

Anonymous said...

Yes!
Post them ALL!
PLEASE!!