Wednesday, January 21, 2009

[Clips]: Candid Tribute

Just a little tribute...
Credits to Keanu, terny and Lord Juggs!

Download (2 files; pass: candids4all)


*** WANTED: CA- Bonus Clips ***

[update]: I´ve received lots of mails! Thx for looking up those clips. I think I´ve answered all of them. To avoid any confusion I´ve deleted the WANT-Pics".

[oudate]: I´m also looking for some CA Bonus Clips I missed . The filename always specifies the date, when it has been released. Furthermore: I´m looking for the latest files.
In any case - plz contact me!
bustycandids [at] yahoo [dot] com.
I`m pretty sure, that I´ve LOTS of stuff to show my appreciation :-)

7 comments:

silent whispers said...

THANK YOU! YOU ARE THE MAN!!!! WOO-OO!!!! I LOVE YOUR BLOG! #1! THANKS Keanu, terny and Lord Juggs!!!
YOU GUYS ROCK!!! AND I'M ROCK-HARD, KNOW WHAT I'M SAYING???!!!

Anonymous said...

i have sent a email to you with a subject:"Some clips you might be interested at...". my email address is:r**_t*e_**y@hotmail.com

please check your email, thanks.

Anonymous said...

Do you still need those files?

Anonymous said...

i am the one who sent you an email. what files are you saying exactly?

Anonymous said...

Of those files you were looking for, if you could post up the one of the chick in the white top, that would be great!

Anonymous said...

post them all and it would be even better :)

Anonymous said...

look @ this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qVuk_ptOtk