Sunday, January 11, 2009

[Community]: Your favorite candid clip 2008!

The Competition has ended. Thx a lot for all your contributions!

I had to make a selection from all the clips. That was not that easy because I wanted to present some variety. I´ll post the other contributions later. First I´ll start with the winnners!
The winning clip was sent to me twice. It really deserves it - a stunning beauty with a slim body and a great rack - in three different outfits!! All winners will be informed!
As a little bonus all contributors will get some extra stuff as a little thank-you! To participate should be rewarded I think :-) Please be patient - this might take a week (maybe until 18th January).
If you like the contest, just drop a line so I can see what the community of this little blog wants!


1st Winner : Download (rapidshare)

2nd Winner : Download (rapidshare)

3rd Winner : Download (filefactory 1 file of the clips within the zipped file)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think the contest is very nice ;)

Anonymous said...

i think the ladys are very nice ;)

Anonymous said...

the first girl is a very nice bouncer. i liked her most.

Anonymous said...

Very Nice! I found these on another thread as well.

greath said...

I think that number 1 is a worthy winner.

Anonymous said...

post themm all,dude. That clip with the chick with baby is freaking 3 years old.

Anonymous said...

who cares, she is still the best !!! ;)

Anonymous said...

I don't know I think winner #2 is the best.