Saturday, January 12, 2008

[Poll] German Meat and bonus BW clip

The first poll in 2008!

This week I´ll put up a poll about this famous girl - most of you know for sure. She´s called Uddergil and has been filmed several times in cologne.

Vote for your favorite caps and I´ll put up the winning clip(s).
It goes from #1 to #3 in the first line and so on... The bottom right pic is #9



I´ve found a real cool clip from breastwatching. I haven´t seen many of his work but I´m really interest in it (only the slim girls). If you have any breastwatching clips, drop me a line and we can trade some stuff!

Download (My rating 4/5)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

She fills out that loose t-shirt....I wonder what shes putting cream on LOL

Anonymous said...

Err, don't ya mean breastwatching?

One thing about this site though is 99% of the clips have the gal's face blurred out. :(

Anonymous said...

3, 4, 7

Anonymous said...

fantastic

hugenaturalslover said...

Nice close up. Wish I could get that close.

Anonymous said...

Does anyone have the password for the second Breastwatching clip?? I've tried everything from Meat to candidbigboobs... Help, Thanks!!