Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Happy new year!

Got back in 2008 with some hot stuff!

The first clip is the reason why I´ve joined matams site a long time ago (read more about him here). It´s just awesome and one of my TOP 5 evergreens. I´m not absolutely sure, but I think she´s from the German city "Rostock". If anyone knows more about her I beg you to let me know about her!

The owner off directbigboobs (link in the right column) has posted it a while ago. He has also decided to start 2008 with a candid selection which is quite unusal since there´s mostly hardcore stuff there. I´ll also give give you a small preview to his candid clips (about 30) here.
The password is always directbigboobs.net.

Download *Rostock Dream* (Rating: 5/5) !!


Download *#08* (My Rating 2/5)


Download *#10* (My Rating 3/5)


Download *#16* (My Rating 1/5)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rostock Dream realy is a dream. WOW and thank you!!

Anonymous said...

Hope y'all had a nice holiday.

May 2008 be your breast (er, I mean best) year, yet!

Rostock is very hot. Wish there was some clevage showing.

Gregor said...

Hi,

did you know that Matam is offline?
Maybe you know where he is going?

Have a great 2008! I really enjoy your blog!

Anonymous said...

Matam's account has been suspended.

Any idea as to the problem?

candidfan said...

No, unfortunately I haven´t seen any activity from Matam since the last couple of weeks :/

Anonymous said...

thank you for posting! I appreciate the work you do

hugenaturalslover said...

#08 is probably the best candid I've seen on here so far. I love really really huge tits so to me she is a goddess brought to life.

Anonymous said...

th password dont work directbigboobs.net?

Randy Wong said...

Rostock Dream appears to be unavailable?

bustylover said...

hi, can you reupload Rostock Dream ? thank you