Thursday, May 20, 2010

[Special]: Wendy (Update)

+++ BREAKING NEWS +++ BREAKING NEWS +++ BREAKING NEWS

I know it´s little late for a breaking news but I was quite surprised that
Wendy has started her own site ! a few days ago. She is also known as Wendy Combattente and as Wendy 4 form sbb. The first profession photos I´ve seen are form Actiongirls.
Looks like Denise is getting some more competition after Jordan has started her own site, too. Well, I´l happy about that :)

Update #2: Bike V i d e o !
Finally I found a first video. There are at least two more... Meanwhile enjoy here on her bike!



Update #1: some pics
Maybe some rember Wendy not only from SBB but from some random forum. I had some pics on my HD from jugshots. I´ve updated the folder below with some pics (8MB)






Download Pics (Update | pass: as always...)
1 file contains 2 sets: Plane and Yellow Bikini
2 file contains some random pics

Download Video (Update | pass: as always... | RS)



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bare legs and cleavage...yummy.

Anonymous said...

OH DAMN!!! I want to see some videos!!!

Anonymous said...

Keep us updates on this busty vixen.

THNX!

Anonymous said...

She's so fake, those tits cant be real no way!

FIREFLAME said...

GET OVER 1,000,000 YOUTUBEVIEWS
flameviewer.blogspot.com/