Sunday, July 26, 2009

[Clips]: CDD - 3 x Triple Sightings!

The time to send in your contributions for the "multipe-sightings-of-the-same-girl-contest" has ended!

I need some time to select the top clips and to prepare them for the community voting to select the final winner.

To bridge the time gap I went through my old CDD Archives (from 2003) to select some non-competetive clips. I found three great girls with 3 different catches!

I really wish that CDD would have the same technical quality (resolution) as CA. Some CDD sightings are outstanding, they show different locations and more catches of the same girl.
Well just look an see!

>> Downloads <<
pass: bustycandids

Tittie Turk

Boobsie

Miss Triple T.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am curious whats the bra size of the Boobsie girl. Any guess?
They are perfect i know but whats the cup size?

Anonymous said...

they are D or DD, i think :)

Anonymous said...

I dont believe that brunette is Turk.Because she doesnt seem Turks.Her skin is darker from Turks.

Anonymous said...

There are all types of turks wtf are you talking about

Anonymous said...

I am warning you, be crafeull for your messages.Espicially when you are talking about Turks

Anonymous said...

Who cares about their heritage? It´s about their boobs!

BreastQuest said...

More than likely, Boobsie Girl is a DD.

However, the shape of the back can fool cup size... I knew this gal who was a C cupper, but her small back made her appear to be a D +.

Some great stuff, CL.

Thx to all.

We can do without the flaming guys.

So, if ya can't say something nice, don't say noth'n at all.

Anonymous said...

Dejense de pendejadas y concretense a hablar de las buenisimas tetonas

Anonymous said...

hi there, cdd is a master of candid he should have a museum ... I sent him emails about trying to upgrade quality to ca one would be so incredible as he has the special touch about candid I practice for years and I can't get to his level so please maybe that if some more of us send him mails from contact form on cdd he will upgrade ... please cdd upgrade :-) FR

candidfan said...

Very good idea FR!
If I imagine his "candid mastery" combined with a technical upgrade - that must be awesome :)

Anonymous said...

whats the password for tittie turk?

belkacem said...

les seins sont parfait pour un débutant