Wednesday, March 5, 2008

[Clips] Unknown Candid Shooters

Credits to all these unknown candid shooter(s)!

If someone knows where they are from or even if they are from the same "artist" - drop a comment :)
I like them all, but the last one (Busty Shopper) is awesome!


Supermarket Silicone (My Rating 2/5)
Download


Black Follow (My Rating 1/5)
Download


Coffee Shop (My Rating 2/5)
Download



and....

(Damn hot) Busty Shopper (My Rating 5/5!!!)



>>Download<<



(single clickable thumbs...)



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is it just me, or does the video from the coffee shop look exactly like the polish girl in pink from those videos a couple of weeks ago?

Anonymous said...

hey, can you put this link up on your page? some busty some not.... all hot!


http://dirtydscostumefun.googlepages.com/

hugenaturalslover said...

Love this girl. I'd love to spot a hot busty babe like this in my mall.