Wednesday, November 28, 2007

[Special] Busty Candis Contest!!

Comming up - the first candid contest at this blogger!
It took some time but I´ve selected some really nice clips.

There are three rounds to choose the winning girl.
#1 round [Pink Girl] vs. [Black Mama]
#2 round [Miami Lady] vs. [Leopard Bitch]
#3 round winner #1 vs. winner #2

There are two clips of every girl available!
The winner of round #1 and #2 get a clip. And the winner of the contest gets the second one. The poll with some preview pics starts tomorrow.



Fifferent theme - but here are the results of the last poll. I was interested how this blogger may has any influence on joining a paysite. Thanks for voting!

It´s hasn´t any influence
33 (55%)
I didn´t know about the paysites before
4 (6%)
I start to think about it
10 (16%)
Yes, I will join one of these sites in the near future
8 (13%)
I´ve already joined a site
5 (8%)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i vote for pink girl