Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Some findings

Sometimes I´ll post some stuff, which is not originally candid - but imho worth a look. I hope your are not disappointed about the off-topic stuff (just leava a comment). Today I´ll post some assiduous webshot users.

First is ptfmwb01. He has collected lots of busty girls there - like the typical webshots girls. Quality differs (with some morphs and professional models within) but there is plenty of stuff.
http://community.webshots.com/user/ptfmwb01



The second one is hootersbestbutts. As you might guess you´ll find some hooters there ;)
http://community.webshots.com/user/hootersbestbutts

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

if you need help getting candid vids man... let me know. I have tons from sGurl before the site crash and a good lot from CDD AND not to mention I shoot candid videos myself.

seriously, let me know I'd like to see a good free candid board get on its feet proper. For the past year I havent been able to post at sGurl for reasons unknown...

check this out:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=jGb0F2H7k4Q

candidfan said...

Thanks for your post (and the link to your clip, too^^).
I´ve got CDD almost complete (missed the last 3 weeks)and I´m an sgurl member for a couple of years by now :) there are some real nice guys over there!

If you have some candidarchive clips - I just have a few...

I don´t know how who this littel blog is going to develop - I´ll be in vacation soon for 2 weeks.
I´m just doing the stuff here which shouldnt be done at sgurl.
I would be happy if this is getting sth for trading with some nice links...

Anonymous said...

It is remarkable, rather amusing message

Anonymous said...

Rather useful piece

Anonymous said...

It you have correctly told :)


I advise to you to visit a known site on which there is a lot of information on this question Hot Health

Anonymous said...

Yes indeed, in some moments I can bruit about that I jibe consent to with you, but you may be making allowance for other options.
to the article there is even now a question as you did in the downgrade issue of this solicitation www.google.com/ie?as_q=aglare video converter platinum 6.3 ?
I noticed the utter you suffer with not used. Or you use the dreary methods of development of the resource. I possess a week and do necheg

Pool Installation Centennial said...

Nice blog you haave